Quantcast

18 octobre 2014

October It bag: NY edition


 This month it bag was firstly inspired by a bunch of things I got while I was in New York like this and the necklace,  the IRON-ONS, the sunglasses and the book Hello New York. I can’t wait to read it, it basically a tour of the city by the writer and illustrator of the book Julia Rothman. I’ll surely note a few address for my next trip. Besides, I followed a palette of gold, bronze, yellow and fuchsia. I think they form a lovely ensemble to go with the handbag, which is from my great-grandma.

Le it-bag de ce mois-ci se compose primordialement d’achats que j’ai faits quand j’étais à New York comme les lunettes, le collier, les IRON-Onset le livre Hello New York. J’ai vraiment hâte de le lire, c’est un tour de la ville donné par l’auteur et l’artiste du livre Julia Rothman. Je vais sûrement noter quelques adresses pour mon prochain voyage. Sinon, je me suis tenue à une palette or, bronze, jaune et fuchsia. Je trouve que tout cela forme un joli ensemble avec le sac à main, qui vient de mon arrière-grand-mère.

Rimmel eyeliner, Lancôme eyeshadow quad, American Apparel bow, OPI pink nail polish, Revlon nail polish, topshop cat ears, Revlon lipstick, Prada Candy perfume, Sally Hansen Big Glitter Topcoat, Eggpore, Old-school Old Fashionned Iron-ons by chronicle books, Cole Haans sunglasses, Kat Von D ladybird palette,H&M belt, Forever21 schrunchie and necklace

I quite debated posting this or not, because this series has kind of no point for you. But I decided to keep doing it because it’s hella fun going around and finding things to match together and all. So, take this series as a cute set of photos to enjoy without much to say.


Pour tout vous dire, je me sentais mitigé à propos de publier ce billet, puisqu’il n’a pas vraiment d’intérêt pour vous. Mais, j’ai décidé de continuer a le faire, car c’est un gros fun de chercher des objets qui matchent et les placer et tout. Donc, prenez ceci comme quelques photos mignonnes sans grand-chose à dire.



Passez une bonne journée!


Have a great day!

B.G.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Laissez vos commentaires ici